When you’re considering litigation you want lawyers who can quickly find out what you want to achieve and then advise you of all the options in a cost effective and logical manner. Where possible we advise on early negotiation to avoid litigation, but our lawyers have a formidable reputation in Jersey and overseas if court action is necessary. If you have a question for our specialist Jersey litigation lawyers, please complete our online enquiry form or call 0044 (0)1534 620500.
Businesses and private individuals often need help defending or resolving disputes either through mediation or decisive Court action. Our experienced team of Jersey litigation lawyers are creative problem solvers with a passion for what is fair, right and true and have a formidable reputation both locally and overseas acting in many high profile Trust litigation cases as well as Civil law cases against individuals and companies.
Whatever the nature of your dispute, we always act to find the most effective solution at a reasonable cost to you. We provide you with clear advice at every step of the way to achieve your objective. When we advise you, you will be able to take a fully informed view of all your options and identify the best way of accomplishing that objective. Early action combined with effective negotiating skills is the best way to avoid or manage litigation. Nevertheless, there are circumstances in which litigation is necessary and in such cases we can draw on a wealth of litigation experience from our team of Jersey lawyers who have a reputation for decisive action and getting results.
Areas of expertise
- Alternative dispute resolution, including mediation and arbitration
- Banking and finance disputes
- Company Law, including disputes between shareholders and directors
- Contractual disputes
- Debt recovery across international borders
- Dispute resolution and avoidance
- Fraud, asset recovery and anti-money laundering
- Fund litigation
- Insolvency and restructuring
- Negligence – medical and professional
- Trust and estate disputes, international and offshore